Don Debelak offers affordable patents http://www.patentsbydondebelak.com
Online Video Training for Inventors
Welcome to One Stop Invention Shop’s video training courses. I’ve worked with inventors for 30 years, have written 7 invention related books and interviewed over 100 successful inventors for Entrepreneur Magazine. What I’ve learned is that inventing is a journey, sometimes taking one to three years to launch a product. I’ve geared our online training to short forty 20 to 35 minute videos each covering different topics. Inventors want to understand solutions for their current situation. So while some inventors might want to watch the whole series, many will just want to watch a video or two that addresses their current situation.
There are five video training series
- Before You Spend Big Money – Geared to inventors who want to take steps that will assure that their idea is worth pursuing
- Creating an Introduction Plan – Helps you map out each area of your introduction strategy so you have all the elements for success
- Going Forward – Preparing for Sales – Once your plan is in place, it is time to start marketing, production and sales of your product.
- You Already Have a Product – Before pushing forward, you might find it worthwhile to reevaluate and reconfigure your strategy to give you the best chance of success.
- Pumping Up Sales – All inventors come to the point where they need to generate revenue. This series discusses tactics you can use to propel your product to a strong start.