Josh Wallace is an award-winning graphic designer. He has been working with Don Debelak since 2006 as well as doing many other projects. For samples of his work, go to JoshWallace.com.
Josh also works with Ambassador Communications Corp. For 20+ years, Ambassador Communications Corp has been helping small businesses grow and prosper with affordable and effective graphic design, advertising and marketing solutions.
Here are some of Josh’s accomplishments:
- Graduate of the Art Institutes International in Minneapolis, MN.
- Attended state of the art advertising school, Brainco: Minneapolis School of Advertising, Design, & Interactive Studies.
- Recipient of the Merit Award for Art Direction and the Merit Award for Copywriting from the Advertising Federation of Minnesota.
- Illustrator for the critically acclaimed series, The Adventures of Papa Lemon’s Little Wanderers.
- Best of Show Award from the Art Institutes International Art Show.
- Design / Production Manager at Ambassador Communications Corp.
- Has worked with Don Debelak and a variety of inventors on flyers, brochures, instruction manuals, photography, product illustration, etc
Contact Josh at: