We are dedicated to helping prepare inventors to launch their products into the market place.
We strive to help inventors in these four ways:
- Having a large amount of free information on the site. My favorite resource is our online articles of inventors. We also have five free online training sessions plus we send out free email courses, as well as a host of other information
- Offering information and for all three types of inventors, those starting out with just an idea, those who have evaluated their idea and are moving ahead to create a product, and those who already a product and need help selling it
- Offering key services, such as lists of sales reps, low cost patent services and product evaluations at moderate prices to help inventors move forward.
- Video training course for inventors, 40 videos, each 20 to 35 minutes long. Take a look at our free introductory video from each of our five series. Just press the courses button on the dashboard and you can see all five courses and the free video for each course.
- We are offering three levels of membership for varying commitments
- Basic membership, $9 per month, access to all of the online training courses, over 35 twenty to forty five minute one line training, plus access to periodic webinars and a 25% discount on all One Stop Invention services.
- Premium membership, $20 per month, all the services of the basic membership plus email answers to five questions per month
- Premium Plus membership, $80.00 per month, all the services of the other services plus one hour phone consulting with Don Debelak per month.
Thanks for visiting our site
President of the One Stop Invention Shop
- The Risk-free Entrepreneur: The Idea Person’s Guide to Building a Business With Other People’s Money
- Bringing Your Product to Market: Fast-Track Approaches to Cashing in on Your Great Idea , 2nd Edition
- Business Models Made Easy
- Successful Business Models (Entrepreneur Mentor Series)
- Entrepreneur Magazine: Bringing Your Product to Market
- Streetwise Marketing Plan
- Think Big: Nine Ways to Make Millions from Your Ideas
- How to Bring a Product to Market for Less Than $5000
- Infiltration Marketing
- plus seven more books on inventing and small business!